I've been a little wrapped up in the last stretch of my master's degree, but the end is in sight. Oh, yes. Only 12 more days to go. 12.more.days.
So, in honor or that, and because I just can't find the strength to edit the first draft of the first section of the last section of my thesis, I decided to throw together a little list (list!) of the 12 things I'm going to do once I'm done with grad school.
In no particular order:
- Finish the 4 books I have checked out from the library.
- Finish the cross stitch I'm working on for the OHCrafters Hand Stitchin Swap. (It's coming along beautifully! I kinda sorta really wanna keep it for myself.)
- Go on vacation. (Seriously. We leave the day after I turn in my last assignment.)
- Celebrate. Preferably with a margarita. Or two. Definitely with a party of some sort. You're all invited.
- Clean the house. It's feeling neglected. And, oddly, I love spring cleaning. I hate any-other-time-of-the-year cleaning, but I love spring cleaning.
- Do a little dance. Make a little love. Get down tonight, baby. Oh, wait. That's a song. Ignore this one.
- Watch Buffy the Vampire Slayer straight through. From start to finish. 144 episodes of awesomeness.
- Plan - and have - a craft date with Wendy and a four-wheeling date with Tiffany (I have so many layers. You don't even know.).
- Start a quilt top. Just a little guy. For BB. I need some fabric first, though, so ...
- Go fabric shopping.
- Start running ... jogging ... fast walking? Something. I need to get off my rump.
- Try some new recipes. Maybe something with mushrooms. Nom.
- Build a clothesline. I want wind-blown sheets, damn it!