We're having an office potluck at the end of the month and dammit, I'm making a dessert! I don't care if there's not an ounce of protein at the potluck, I'm making what I want to make this time. Grr. (Can you tell there's some history here? I might be a bit bitter.)
Because it's October and because I'm currently all about pumpkin, I'm going to make a pumpkin dessert (something new - not pumpkin roll, dip or pie bites). It's up to you to decide which one:
1. Pumpkin cookies with cream cheese icing. Could these cookies look any yummier?
2. Chocolate pumpkin cupcakes. Chocolate AND pumpkin?!
3. Pumpkin cheesecake bars with chocolate topping. Yum. Maybe I don't need you to vote.
4. Pumpkin tiramisu. I do have lady fingers on hand ...
5. Pumpkin pie pops. Not unique, but cute!
You do not need to be registered to vote or over age 18. You may vote more than once.
This message has been approved by ... me.