1. Favorite sound? / Least favorite sound?
My son's laugh is my absolute favorite sound. Not original, but true. My least favorite sound is hacking coughs. Gross.
2. Anything unusual in your purse or pocket?
Is Static Guard unusual? I need it to keep my hair from flying all over the place in the winter.
3. One thing you have always wanted to do but haven’t?
Jump out of an airplane. I put a deposit down last spring to jump with my family, but then my aunt got too sick to go. One of these days.
4. One thing you have done but never want to do again?
Get my nose pierced. Holy hell that hurt.
5. Something you are afraid of? (Besides the fear of something happening to someone you care about.)
Snakes. Just seeing a picture of a snake makes me want to throw up.
6. Favorite word/s?
I can never think of favorite words when I'm put on the spot (like now). I'm going to have to say 'indubitably'.
7. Least favorite word/s?
Again, pressure. Arg. I'm going to go with 'rank', but I know I have a better one. *UPDATE* Lube. I hate the word lube.
8. What is the first thing you notice about people?
9. Favorite color?
Green. But I also love brown.
10. If you could only eat 5 foods the rest of your life, what would they be? (You can say an individual one like cheese or a meal like meatloaf and mashed potatoes.)
Brownies. Bread. Cheese. Meatloaf. Watermelon.
11. Today I am thankful for:
Dr Pepper. Oh, wait. That's every day. St. John's Wort. For realz.
12. If you could witness any event from the past, what would it be?
A random happy day from my childhood. I don't remember much of my childhood. And the stuff I do remember isn't roses and rainbows, so I'd like to see a happy day.
13. What do you want to be when you “grow up”?
14. If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?
Knit or crochet, unfortunately I have a mental block against it.
15. Have you learned anything new recently?
I learned that I am stronger than I ever thought I was - and how to tweet pictures from my phone.
16. What are you most looking forward to in the coming months?
Spending time outside and spending time with my family and friends.
17. What things do you dislike about yourself that you want to improve?
I hate how much people's opinions matter to me/bother me. I wish I was more spontaneous/go-with-the-flowy. I wish I didn't over-analyze every decision before making it.
18. What things do you love about yourself?
I am a good mom. I am a good friend. I am creative. And I'm HEELARIOUS! :-)
19. If you could have ANY animal as a pet, what would it be?
Giraffe. No doubt about it.
20. One thing people may not know about you?
I used to shoot bow competitively - and I won a lot. My favorite prize was a Dr Pepper T-shirt. Could be where my obsession with Dr Pepper stemmed from.