I was tagged by Wendy in this '10 Things About Me' thing going around the blogosphere and because I cave to peer pressure like no other and because I like to make lists and talk about myself, I'm in!
First, a picture of me:
Second, 10 random things about me:
1. I've started hoarding containers. Jars, bottles, boxes. Anything that is cute and has a lid. I have some vague ideas about what I'm going to use them for, but most likely I'll throw them all away in 6 months when I clean my garage.
2. I'm so behind at work right now it ain't even funny. (I was getting frustrated trying to catch up, so I got online. Makes sense, right?)
3. I wish I was funny. Or funnier. Sometimes I think I'm hilarious, but no one would ever say, that Amber, she's funny. I wish they would.
4. I don't like pork chops.
5. I'm thinking about getting an outside cat for my son. I hate cats, but I love my son and my son seems to love cats so what the h*ll.
6. I love to sing, but have an AWFUL voice. Horrendous really.
7. Related to 6, I think karaoke would be really fun, but I don't want to subject innocent bystanders to my singing voice so I've never done it.
8. I hate talking on the phone.
9. My first car was orange. My dad always threatened to put a green stem on top of it around Halloween. At the time, that was thee worst thing that could've ever happened to me. Now, I think it would've been pretty hilarious.
10. I like the word diplodocus.
Third, answer questions from Wendy:
1. What is the last thing you made, as in a crafty thing?
It's kind of a secret because I'm making one for two blog friends, once I master it. Let's just say it involves a sewing machine and me cussing a lot.
2. What kind of car do you drive?
An Oldsmobile Alero or a Kia Sorento, depending on the day and gas prices.
3. Do you prefer pants, skirts or shorts?
Capris. (I know, not an option, but the truth. If I have to pick from that list, skirts.)
4. Do you prefer pencils or pens?
5. Black or blue ink?
Blue. I hate black ink. So much. I have the worst story about me and black ink. E-mail me and I'll share it; I'm too embarrassed to put it in the blogosphere.
6. What book are you reading right now?
Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me by Mindy Kaling. I'm reading it really slow because I don't want it to end.
7. What's your favorite TV show on right now?
The Finder. Sooooo good.
8. What's for dinner tonight?
Ham steaks, ravioli or pancakes. Not sure what I'm in the mood for yet.
9. What's your preferred brand of mascara?
I wish I knew. I'm on a mission to find kick-a** mascara. I've been trying a new kind every few months and have been highly disappointed in the 'promises' mascara commercials make. Grr.
10. Are you planning any trips or vacations this year? Where to?
Yes, several small ones. Frankenmuth, for sure. Hopefully Harrison Lake with Wendy. Maybe one of the islands (Bass, Kelleys, Catawba). Northern Michigan. Cleveland.
Now I tag Mattie and Shaun. Here are the 10 questions I want you to answer:
1. What is your current favorite song/band?
2. What's the best new product you've bought recently?
3. What's your favorite summer beverage?
4. Share one thing on your bucket list.
5. What's the last thing you made, craft-wise.
6. What's your favorite holiday?
7. If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
8. Stripes or polka dots?
9. How much would you pay for a gourmet peanut butter and jelly sandwich?
10. What's the last thing you read?