That said, I'm going to go on a sharing rampage. I'm probably going to overshare. I'm going to write some blog posts I've been holding back on. I'm going to complain. I'm going to brag. I'm going to keep it real.
Let's start with a little oversharing. Because I'm really big on sharing the good AND the bad, I'm going to start with the bad. Sometimes I sit back and think, wow, Suzy Q over there never complains or rants or cries or even sniffles, her life must be perfect. But you know what I think? It's not. She just doesn't want to complain or rant or cry or sniffle. And that's fine. As long as she's not pretending life is all peaches and bluebirds. Because if she is, it's making the rest of us feel like we're lacking. So, to give Suzy Q a kick in the pants, I'm going to share some of my dislikes. Bear with me.
- Liars. Can't stand 'em. What's the point? Some people say, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. I say, if you can't tell the truth, shut your trap.
- People who save things on their desktops (at work). We have servers for a reason - so you don't lose stuff and so other people can work on your stuff if you get hit by a bus.
- Drivers who refuse to merge. (On the other hand, love semis who try to curb that, especially in construction zones.)
- People who park with their cars blocking the sidewalk.
- Swiss, goat, blue and feta cheese.
- People who judge, put others down and make fun of others, you know, your typical jerkfaces.
- People who don't read my blog.
- Moms and dads who think their way of parenting is the only way to parent.
- * The phrase 'at the end of the day'.
Stayed tuned for a future post, probably about things I like. Or about things you don't know about me. Or about people I want to punch.