Time to overshare in the name of boredom:
1. What is your name and do you have any nicknames? Amber; two friends call me LeeLee
2. What color are your socks right now? I'm not wearing any. I hate 'em.
3. What are you listening to right now? Lady Antebellum's new CD, Need You Now
4. What was the last thing that you ate? A Subway Melt
5. Can you drive a stick shift? Yep
6. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Billy
7. Last place you went on vacation? Cape May, New Jersey. Don't believe the rumors: New Jersey - at least the Cape May part of it - is really cool.
8. What hobbies do you have? Scrapbooking and cardmaking, although I haven't made anything worth sharing in awhile. I also love to read and cross-stitch from time to time.
9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? Football, college and pro.
10. What is your favorite drink? Dr Pepper
11. Have you ever dyed your hair? Yep, much to my mom's dismay.
12. Favorite food? It varies depending on what's in front of me. Right now I could go for some carb-loaded homecooking - mashed potatoes, Salisbury steak, rolls, etc.
13. What is the last movie you watched? The Hangover
14. Favorite day of the year? My birthday, followed closely by my half-birthday.
15. How do you vent anger? I cuss. And talk fast. Usually to myself, but sometimes to Billy.
16. What was your favorite toy as a child? I used to love my Fisher Price farm. And a stuffed raccoon that had a radio in his tummy.
17. What is your favorite season? Fall. Hands down.
18. Cherries or Blueberries? Cherries
19. What is your occupation right now? Publications Coordinator
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? I don't know yet.
21. What state (or country for our international bloggers) do you live and what State or Country would you like to live some day? Ohio; Washington or Oregon maybe?
22. Living arrangements? With husband, son and dog in our blue house.
23. Do you have any pets? A dog, Devo. He's awesome.
24. What is on the floor of your closet? Two laundry baskets, a plastic bin and a bag of purses.
25. What are three of your favorite items at the moment? My camera, my Flip camera and the Hippo seat we got BB in lieu of a high chair.
26. What did you do last night? Reorganized BB's toys (he got a new toy box) and read.
27. Any news you want to share? I am thisclose to deciding on my third tattoo.
28. What do you like on your hamburgers? Cheese, grilled onions and sauteed mushrooms. Five Guys is pretty much my favorite restaurant right now.
29. Favorite dog breed? Retriever - golden or lab.
30. Favorite day of the week? Sunday
31. How many states have you lived in? One
32. Diamonds or pearls? Neither. I'd like to choose topaz or peridot, please.
33. What is your favorite flower? Tulip, although irises make me think of my mom and that makes me happy.
34. Favorite meal you have ever had at a restaurant and which restaurant was it? Tough question. I'm going to cop out again and say that the steak sandwich and onion soup at DiBenedetto's in BG last week was outstanding. Seriously the best lunch I've had in ages.
35. What music are you currently listening to? Lady Antebellum at work and Cage the Elephant in the car.
36. What is one fun thing you are looking forward to in the coming year? Camping! Yay!
Questions stolen from Wrestling Kitties.