- I hate Farm Town. Damn the man who invited me to play. I can't plant/harvest fast enough. Only $162,876 til I can buy a farm house. Oh, yeah!
- Those fancy new Dyson Airblade hand dryers are the shit.
- 6-month shots suck. (Yes, yes, I know. I wasn't actually the one stuck with the gigantic needles, but that doesn't mean I didn't feel pain.)
- I'm really, really glad that the plate-size, poisonous, aggressive spider waiting for me in my office this morning was dead when I arrived.
- Having a friend with a swimming pool is much better than having your own swimming pool.
- I think it's sad that when I went shoe shopping yesterday, I kept wondering if Stacy and Clinton would approve. I eventually realized I'd never know, so I switched to wondering if Mickey Dee would approve.
- On a related note, Baby B. is excited that Mickey Dee is having a girl!
- On a related note, congratulations to my friend S. on the birth of her little girl Saturday. I can't wait to see pictures!
- On a related note, S.'s husband's phone number has changed since the last time I called him. 'Luke', however, was happy to hear that I'm happy for S. and B. Oops.
- I can't wait for our sneak peak tour of the Lucas County Arena this weekend! (We can bring friends; let me know if you'd like to go!)
- Did I mention that a gigantic was spider found in my office this morning?
- I love my job. Just last week I got to order Plinko. A few weeks ago I got to make a wind turbine out of Legos. Not many people can say that.
- At my last job, I named a bank. That was pretty cool, too.
- I'm really excited to see The Time Traveler's Wife.
- Last week, my phone went on the fritz. My text log said I sent 55,535 texts in an hour. You'd think I'd remember that.
- And, just because I need a picture to go with this post, I'll mention that my name is Amber, and I am a Dr. Pepper-aholic. I need help.
27 July 2009
I've Been Thinking
Because I'm too scatterbrained today to write a full-fledged blog post, I'm gonna sum up what's rattling around in my head: