- Look for Motorcyclists - Use your eyes and mirrors to see what's around, and check the blind spots when you're changing lanes or turning at intersections. Look, and look again.
- Focus on Driving - Hang up the phone, put down the MP3 player, settle the passengers, and drive.
- Use Your Turn Signals - Signal your intentions for everyone's safety.
- Give Two-Wheelers Some Room - Don't tailgate or pass too closely.
- Take Your Time - Nothing is as important as the safety of your loved ones, yourself, and the others with whom you share the road.
11 May 2009
Motorcycle Awareness Month
May is Motorcycle Awareness Month. Please follow these Motorcycle Safety Foundation tips for sharing the road: