- B. and I's 4-year wedding (10-year dating) anniversary was last Saturday. (Yay us!) We celebrated with a trip to The Melting Pot where we were seated in the cozy 'Lover's Lane'. ;-) That place never fails to exceed my expectations.
- Speaking of anniversaries, it's so strange to me that I can remember almost every detail of Sunday, December 20, 1998 and Monday, December 20, 2004. I hope that never goes away.
- Don't books come printed with some sort of magical library code so that they are easy to find? I finally picked up a series suggested by my friend W. this week - after finding a third of them in fiction, a third of them in science fiction and a third of them in mystery. I'm not sure how the librarians are shelving the books, but I have a suggestion - put all the Charlaine Harris books together.
- Philip is coming back to Guiding Light - just in time for maternity leave! My friend S. doesn't think he'll be around for long, but I think he has a lot of business to catch up on and take care of!
- Devo loves doggy daycare. And I don't feel guilty taking him there anymore! If only it was closer.
- GSN is addicting. I'm not sure what it is about watching reruns of ancient game shows, but I'm all about it.
- I'm not sure what cell phone flu is going around, but mine's caught it. If I talk on it for more than 2 minutes, it gets extremely hot to hold - and it barely holds a charge for 45 minutes. B. and I are on the lookout for new phones.
27 December 2008
I Needed a Fix
Between being off work for the holidays, the holidays themselves and some pregnancy stuff, I've been a blogging slacker! But I think I'm ready to get back in the saddle, at least for a short ride: