"Why don't we make puppy chow every day? I love puppy chow. I love the chocolate. I love the peanut butter. I love the powdered sugar. I love the crispy things. I love it."
I wasn't quite sure how to respond seeings that a. I've known him for 10 years and never knew he felt this way about puppy chow and b. I was kinda scared. Since then, he's Twittered about puppy chow no less than 3 times and just called to say he had to lock the puppy chow in his work drawer because he couldn't stop eating it.
If you want your own little sugar-induced goofiness, follow this recipe:
- Melt one 12 oz. bag of semi-sweet chocolate chips in the microwave
- Add 1/4 cup peanut butter, stir
- Add 1/2 cut peanuts, stir
- Add 6 cups Crispix, stir
- Pour one cup of powdered sugar in a 2-gallon Ziploc bag
- Add cereal mixture to bag, close, gently toss
- Store in refrigerator in airtight container